Wednesday 7 September 2011

Try An Egg for Dry and Cracked Heels

Ladies, got dry and cracked heels? Try using an egg to rid those thick skin. 

I am sure you've heard the same stories.... I've used creams, salt rubs and pumice stones. On top of that, lazy koalas like me can only get thicker and uglier skin. >.< When it comes to feet and hands beauty, I think I am a total disaster simply because I have no patience and I want solutions with immediate results.


Rewinding a few months back, I strolled pass a 7-eleven and a video using an 'egg' to obtain smooth heels caught my immediate attention. 
What were you thinking? LOL
Introducing PedEgg, RRP at SGD19.90, it took me a few days to consider getting it. I finally decided what the heck, surely it's worth all that money if I can buy immediate results. I was also getting very desperate with my years old of disgusting heels. *.*


And my verdict? After one session on both heels..... I feel the earth move, touching my heels (I feel the sky tumbling down.... continue song, lol)!  Seriously, first time in a few years, I can actually feel the coolness of my home floor tiles. Yikes! They must have been real thick! 
See the microfiles?
The microfiles certainly reminded me those days my aunt used the bigger ones to shave pineapples to prepare the thick jam fillings for making pineapple tarts. :D


I love the immediate results. :) The fun part is always seeing the collection of dead skin. :D While some people complain about their dead skin flakes not catching too well into the attached container, I am not complaining. It really depends on the angle you scrape the skin off. My solution is just do it in the shower or bath tub so you don't have to clean up later if you have mountains of dead skin. XD


It takes a bit of art in doing it too. You need to explore with care and learn to apply the right pressure, the amount of repetition, and finding the right angles for your foot.


It's important that beginners shouldn't overapply the pressure and overdoing it too, just in case you have sensitive skin that may bleed. It doesn't cut, but it is always better to be safe than to be sorry. And if anyone has bleeding heels, best not to take any risk. I believe there is an instruction that says people with diabetes shouldn't use it.
Egg in half
There is no way I will ever post my disgusting dead skin and ugly feet on the internet, the alternative photos are here: Ped Egg Customer's Images on Amazon. Enjoy the pics. Yucks. lol.


Another egg.
Yummy 'Or Chien' or oyster omelette. An Asian Favourite.

And another egg. :D
Happy Easter! Very in advance. lol
Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment