Thursday 22 September 2011

My new sexy Koncept for my eyes

It has taken me about a year to consider buying this babe. I finally got it today! I immediately fell in love with Koncept light the first time I saw it a year ago - it's the price that has been holding me back. After much consideration knowing it's about the most practical and 'beautiful' reading light in town, I just had to buy it.

Koncept HL5000AD I-Tower High Power Floor Standing Lamp 6 High Power LEDs
Comes in silver, black and white
RRP SGD298 
 
 
I re-affirm that this is as awesome product. Koncept light's body rotates 360 degrees, similarly to its head where all the LED lights are installed. The head adjusts to heights of 3-5 feet. If we decide not to use it for a while, we can fold it to itself. I would say this is a great light for optimizing space! Can hardly even notice it is part of the home furnishing. :) Don't be fooled by its ultra slim body, pretty solid material there. Thumbs up for my lovely Koncept!


Update @ 29/9/2011:
I wish to highlight there is a minor flaw with Koncept's light. I am not sure if I am ultra sensitive to static or electricity, I later discovered the light's main body emits a small electrical current that gives an minor electrocution when touched by the side of my forearm. The distributor offered a resolution to change the original 2-pin plug to a 3-pin plug. The 'electrocution' lessened although not completely resolved. They offered me a money-back guarantee, I however declined as I like their design too much to give it up. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment