Tuesday 29 November 2011

Poor health is reversible

Ever since I discovered the Science, I have been on a journey in search of alternative safe, natural methods and remedies for my health. With an understanding of the concept of ‘protect, cleanse and repair’ from this Science, I have actually done some of the craziest things where many people have remained skeptical. I would categorise myself to have a chronic illness at one stage and below are some of the craziest things I have done to reverse my previously poor health condition. They are listed in specific order:

  • Liver cleansing, which I first started in 2002
  • Colon hydrotherapy (i.e. colonics), which I first started in 2005
  • Drinking distilled water, which I first started in 2006
  • Detoxifying my foods, which I first started in 2008
  • Drinking ionized alkaline water, which I first started in 2010
  • Using an air purifier, which I started in 2011


Sounds crazy enough? I shall later share each in more details on why and what made me choose the above methods, my experience and the important things to consider when one intends to try these techniques for a better health.

I will always remember Dr Chen’s words that our immune system is the best doctor in the world and that it is irreplaceable. I never knew this before, and I believe, nor thus the majority of the population. We should learn to understand that changes in our living environment (i.e. deteriorating air & water quality) and lifestyle quality (i.e. unhealthy diet & stress) for the last few decades are actually doing more harm than good to us.

Applying some common sense, we should learn not to place all the responsibilities on our own immune system either. If we can adopt and start practicing healthier methods and habits, it helps alleviate the burden on our immune system and hence reduces our risk of various allergies, getting ill too frequent and be disease-stricken.

My main reason to doing all the crazy things from the above is just that – to alleviate the 'historical' and everyday ‘stress’ that I have unknowingly placed on my immune system and body. It gives my body some ‘room’ to breathe and for recovery if the immune system has a need for it. I want to lead a healthier life for each day that passes and I honestly admit I have been achieving far better health compared to my younger years. And indeed, from the perspective of Nutritional Immunology, our immune system has an amazing ability to heal itself if we diligently and persistently take good care of it.

While our body still functions properly for now, we tend to assume that everything is alright. However, I can say that many people take their health for granted and it is quite scary not knowing what their bodies are consuming every day. The final break is when serious allergies/ illness strikes or when they get hospitalized and have to resort to numerous medications to mitigate their pain and underlying health issues. For some less fortunate, their health condition may be too serious to be reversible.

Bear in mind, medications do not address the root of all health problems. Practicing prevention regularly does. We have a choice to make a positive change, to relieve the stress on our immune system and to gain a better health. For starters, a proactive and more acceptable approach is to consider evaluating one’s diet. Good health actually starts from consuming healthy, wholesome and balanced nutrition on a daily basis. 

Apart from E Excel nutritional immunology products, I chose the above health solutions as their end benefits are highly visible. At one point in time, I was in a lot of misery and pain that I just wanted a healthy life back. Today, I am so thankful I have re-gained more energy in my life with Dr Jau-Fei Chen, the various health knowledge from the internet and, advanced health products and services in the market. Poor health with illnesses is reversible, and this is what exactly I will be sharing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment